WE ARE CONTINUING CURBSIDE TO BETTER SERVE OUR PATIENTS AND CLIENTS
Upon arrival to our facility, clients are asked to call our phone number 610-435-1553 to let our reception know you are in the parking lot.
For all emergencies we also ask that you call ahead of time so that our team can discuss the best plan of action prior to your arrival.
VCVREC wants to extend our sincere gratitude to all of our clients for their patience and loyalty during the challenging times of the pandemic. We have all had to be resilient and creative in order to maintain our excellent standards in medical care for our patients while adhering to safe public health practices. We appreciate your willingness to adjust along side us. We have learned from this experience as well. We are seeing unprecedented numbers of patients on a daily basis and we have found that the Curbside format has allowed us to accommodate the increased need of our community's veterinary care in a much more efficient and effective manner. In order to continue to meet the high volume of patients in need of emergency walk-in care, critically ill patients transferred from other hospitals and referral patients to our specialty services, we have decided to adopt the Curbside service as our standard practice for the intake and discharge of all patients. We will be making some modifications that will be forthcoming. Again we want to thank all of our clients for entrusting us with their veterinary care and we will continue to do our best to be the best for all of you.
1. Curb-Side Check-In Policy We will have our Check-In registration electronically sent to you. Payments will also be taken electronically. After registration you will be met by a staff member to retrieve your pet from outside of the building.
2. We will ask clients who are being treated for COVID-19, who are quarantined for possible exposure to COVID-19, or who are displaying any signs of respiratory infection to reschedule their appointment. If rescheduling is impossible due to the medical needs of your pet, we ask that you have someone who is healthy to accompany your pet.
3. Clients are required to remain in their cars while our staff assesses their pets. Our doctors and nurses will call the client on their cell phone in order to obtain the history and to determine a treatment plan. After this, one of our staff will come to your car to retrieve your pet and take your pet into our hospital to be evaluated and treated.
4. Pets will be returned to you in your car following both inpatient and outpatient treatment.
5. We are unable to allow visitation of hospitalized pets until the end of this crisis.
Again we want to thank all of our clients for entrusting us with their veterinary care and we will continue to do our best to be the best for all of you.